- 2 zucchinis
- 1 tomato
- feta cheese
- cream cheese
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh from the center.
- Chop the tomato and the pieces of zucchini that were scooped out into small pieces.
- Brown the zucchini and tomato pieces in a pan, add cream cheese and spices to your liking.
- Place the zucchini halves on a baking sheet and fill them with the mixture, add some pieces of feta cheese.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes at 400° F [~200° C].
- I ate them with brown rice, which I mixed with feta cheese pieces and cream cheese, and the rest of the filling.