So simple & sooo yummy! I made these last sunday while Sven was still asleep & they’re really perfect for a lazy sunday. [Actually, I wanted to try this recipe, but bought the wrong kind of pastry… they turned out really yummy though!] You’ll need:
- puff pastry sheets [I used one package of six sheets and cut them in half]
- custard powder & milk [for about 250ml of vanilla pudding]
- Lay out the square puff pastry sheets on a baking tray.
- Fill them with vanilla pudding and put some blueberries on top.
- Fold over the edges, so that everything stays in its place
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 175 ° C.
- Optional, but recommended: Coat the edges of each tartlet with a little bit of icing
Enjoy & Have a great day!