What I Wore – Chucks Love

Cardigan // Primark Jeggings // H&M Shoes // Converse Tunic // Tchibo
Today called for comfortable clothes and flat shoes… I had a dentist appointment this morning and Sven and I had to run some errands for his birthday party tomorrow. I’m so excited to give him my present – but since he reads my blog, you’ll have to wait a little longer to find out what I got him. I’ve owned these chucks for a really long time. They survived several concerts and festivals and display some of my very favourite lyrics from one of my very favourite bands. I can remember how excited I was when my chucks finally got their first hole – just like the ones of the cool kids. Ahh, good times!
In this spirit: Always love,

10 Comments on What I Wore – Chucks Love

1. Tia
    Feb 23 at 19:06 (3 years ago)

I think your chucks are too cute! I did realize when I saw this how rare it is we see you in pants here too! This tunic is far too adorbs.

2. Katrin
    Feb 23 at 19:21 (3 years ago)

Ich hab heute auch mal wieder meine chucks angehabt, leopardenmuster und mit loch <3 Hach das erinnert an die gute Alte Zeit, was die schon alles mitgemacht haben ^_^

Süßes Outfit, du stimmst die Farben immer so toll ab!

3. Unapologetically Mundane
    Feb 23 at 19:29 (3 years ago)

“Survived” appears to be the right word here.  My Chucks look about the same; funny how the sides of those things just plain give out.

4. Kelsey
    Feb 23 at 19:36 (3 years ago)

I LOVE my Chucks. I’ve gone through sooooo many pairs of them, it’s ridiculous. I kind of had to stop wearing them when I moved to Seattle because of all the rain; it just isn’t a good idea to wear cloth shoes in a city where it rains 10 months out of the year. Those other 2 months, though, I pretty much live in my Chucks. =D

5. kinderleicht
    Feb 23 at 19:47 (3 years ago)

Hey, ich “verfolge” dich nun auch. :)
    Segr schönes Outfit, die Farben stehen dir super.
    Und die Tunika hab’ ich auch. ;)

6. Fubsy Iron
    Feb 24 at 12:05 (3 years ago)

Sehr süß! Hosen und Chucks stehn dir supergut.

7. Cynthia Pickles
    Feb 24 at 20:19 (3 years ago)

Unf, Nada Surf! :D Tons of Chuck love! x

8. Annalena
    Apr 21 at 23:41 (2 years ago)

Hey Katha ich glaub ich habe das gleiche Oberteil :D hast du das noch? wenn ja, müssen wir einen Tag ausmachen und es dann beide anziehen :) fände ich lustig :-*

• Katha Strophe
      Apr 21 at 23:55 (2 years ago)

Haha ja, das hab ich noch! Dann lass uns das mal machen, klingt lustig! :-*

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on What I Wore – Chucks Love